22 Today! June 8, 2012
Guess who just turned 22? ~~~MEH~~~
I was actually blabbing about me turning 22 yesterday because……… really…. I enjoyed my life as a 21-year-old-kiddo-who-loves-to-eat-and-talk-and-laugh. It doesn’t necessarily means I don’t wanna “change” age, but getting older for me means, more responsibility, goals, challenge and all those stuff when it comes to maturity.
I’m on the first phase of being independent, though I’m already used to it it’s just that it feels different realizing that THIS IS REALLY IT and I can’t even back out and go back to the old me where I could sleep everytime I want and ask money from my Mom if I’m in need because I’m already a grown up. Yessssssssss! I’m grown up who has a Bachelor’s Degree and a Professional License practicing exactly the opposite thing. Life is ironic and complicated and little by little I’m learning and coping with it.
I’m thankful for:
- Mom and Sister (need I say more?)
- This salad I’m eating right now. Pure joy!!
- Best friends who drive me crazy every single day..
- A job who drains all my energy but helps me realize that I’m a grown lady already functioning for the society not just for Filipinos but also for Americans! It’s a fulfillment.
- Maroon 5′s Payphone <3 <3 <3 for without it.. I won’t have the courage to say what I had to say to a certain person who is very very very dear to me.
- Be a tenured agent.
- Of course, I also wanna practice as a Nurse (but not now)
- A car that contains every hardware I need. Bolt, screw, nuts, turnbuckle, complete set!
- flat tummy
- a tattoo
- a lot moreeeeeeeeeeeee!
The last 21 years were amazing (pwede na ngang i-feature sa MMK to e or dun sa Precious Hearts Romance- charaught!)
This entry was posted Friday, June 8th, 2012 at 5:56 pm with the tags: turnbuckle. You can view the comment feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.